jueves, 14 de junio de 2012

Big Time

I was born on June 2nd and this last Friday, June 1st I received a great surprise when a teacher called me to my classroom.  My students were well organized waiting for me with an amazing birthday.  They have prepared a nice dance and a beautiful book with their pictures and drawings.  A delicious chocolate cake was handling a candle while everybody was singing happy birthday.  I also received the great surprise to have my siblings with me during the celebration.  This was a very nice moment.  I would like to thank all parents for all the biscuits and gifts they have sent, Miss Paola and Miss Cristina because they worked on this nice party but especially to my dear students because they have shown a lot of enthusiasm and love to me.
Thank you very much!!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario